Regional Fitness and Swimming Centre / Vivacity Premier Fitness / Jack Hunt Swimming Pool
Temporary and permanent positions available
Hours to be discussed at application/interview (full and part time available)
To assist in the efficient and safe operation and supervision at any Vivacity operated facilities or any facility at which the Vivacity Sports Service is being offered or promoted.
To be responsible for ensuring that cleanliness of buildings is to the highest standard possible, and equipment is set up and dismantled to meet service delivery requirements.
To deal with customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- To establish a good professional relationship with the public and to deal with customer enquiries and complaints without being distracted from the main task providing the highest standards of public control, supervision and
- To patrol the Centre and outside areas as directed by the Supervisor/Duty Manager
- To carry out cleaning tasks and the day to day equipment maintenance in accordance with the cleaning schedule ensuring they are completed to the appropriate
- To take bookings and collect fees and other monies using the computerised cash register and on screen booking system strictly in accordance with the facilities financial manual. (dry site only)
- To deal with the lost and found property in accordance with the facilities financial
- To assist in the supervision of the programme of activities including the organisation of the public and setting up of
- To report any damage or malfunction of any equipment, plant or building fabric to the Duty Manager immediately it is
- To carry out all responsibilities with regard to Vivacity’s Equal Opportunities Policy and procedures and Customer Care
- To ensure compliance with all health and safety at work requirements as laid down by the
- To be able to manoeuvre equipment of various shapes and
- To understand and follow
- Working in a busy customer orientated environment
- Working as part of a team
- Cash handling
- Dealing with different situations
- You must hold a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Desire and commitment to provide a quality service to customers
- Self Motivated and initiative
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Honest, reliable and punctual Commitment to excellence in customer service and can do attitude
Vivacity is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will undertake relevant checks including DBS checks where appropriate and this role will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure/Disclosure.
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking