Vivacity's Short Breaks activities and holiday club provides opportunities for children and young people aged 7-19 with SEND to spend time away from parents and carers within quality services.
We feel it is important for children and young adults to come together to be social, engage in activities and support each other. We understand that a lot of children and young adults with SEND can often feel isolated in other mainstream environments, but at Vivacity Short Breaks they can relax in a quiet space, participate in tailored activities, make friends with others and have some fun.
Vivacity Short Breaks Club venue: The Focus Centre, Chestnut Ave, Peterborough PE1 4PE
Is Short Breaks for your child?
Thank you for your interest in our SEND Short Breaks (large group) activities. We have 12 places available at each session with 4 staff. Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Before registering let's check if these activities are suitable for your child.
They are likely to be suitable if your child:
- Is in the 7-19 year old age range.
- Is generally happy in group environments.
- Can normally keep control of their emotions.
- Can eat and drink independently.
- May need assistance in the toilet (discussed on a case by case basis and venue).
- Does not require medications administered by our staff during the session.
- Does not require continuous 1 to 1 support from our staff at the session. Support workers are welcome to accompany a child if required.
If you think our Short Breaks activities may be suitable for your child please complete the forms below, return to email@example.com and we will contact you.
If you would like to discuss the programme and your child's needs before registering, please contact us: 01733 863783 / 07984 633154 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Year-round inclusive activities
Our other sport activities follow their specific NGB guidelines and all sessions follow government covid-19 secure guidelines (each vary depending on the facility).